Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

четвъртък, 31 май 2012 г.

Day 152: Bargain / Изгодно


Today, let's see a
bargain

Show me your bargains!

http://suzies365.blogspot.com/2012/05/day-152.html
Книги - с 10% отстъпка. При тези цени на книгите - това си е едно малко състояние. Продавачът в книжарницата ме познава. Отивам и поръчвам, защото той няма налични всички заглавия. А аз нямам време да обикалям издателствата. След 2 дни книгите са в книжарницата. Винаги оставам доволна.
Books - 10% discount. At those prices the books - it's a small fortune. The seller knows me. I go and order, because he has no all available titles. And I do not have time to go around publishing. After two days the books are in the bookstore. I am always pleased.

Фанта - 2,09 лв. и Сникърс на промоция - 1,29 лв.
Fanta - 2.09 lev and Snickers promotion - 1.29 lev.

4 коментара: