Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

неделя, 14 април 2013 г.

Kiss me, I'm ..

Card size: 30sm./24sm.
Images:
 1. http://scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com/2012/02/freebiecatman.html 
/ I have a gift from Sandy - for one my card
http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2012/03/sister-rose.html#comment-form
 -  a letter March 23, 2012
I'd written this:
" I would like to get CATMAM. He is great! I love it! I missed the period when he was free. I will be happy to make cards with CATMAN." 
She sent it to me. I hope she didn't laugh much. 
He's been waiting a year his fairy. / 
 & 2. Freebie
3. 
Whoopsi Daisy Digi Shop
 Sheet 441
Inspiration:
Stamping For Pleasure - A GREEN cat? The girl's gone MAD!


Sketch :
Challenge 75..
Challenges:

please take our logo for your side bar






SWIRLS CHALLENGE
Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog
http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2013/03/scribbles-designs-challenge-3-shades-of.html


Challenge 264 - Butterfly kisses 
/ Скъпи, дами - ако прецените, че това не е истинска пеперуда - моля отстранете моята карта! Аз имам предвид, че CАТМАN вижда пеперудата като една красива млада дама! През очите на влюбения всичко изглежда различно!
Dear ladies - if you feel that this is not a real butterfly - please remove my card!
I mean that CATMAN sees the butterfly as a beautiful young lady! In the eyes of the lover everything looks different!/


 
CHALLENGE 14 - Things With Wings
Creative Moment Blog Badge




 

6 коментара:

  1. A great card, you did such a great job with my sketch!
    Thanks for playing with us at A Gem of a Challenge this week.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. This is hilarious! What a cool cat! Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Way to fun! Thanks for playing along at Scribbles Designs!

    Sandy S
    SDDT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Fabulous card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Fabulous card - great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for playing with us at AGOAC.
    Debs xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. A beautiful card and perfect for our challenge at Creative moments "things with Wings". Thanks for joining in the fun x Janet

    ОтговорИзтриване