Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

петък, 24 май 2013 г.

Days 21-24 & Nostalgia Challenge.. Party On! - part II


Photo a day
21. I care about this…: What do you truly care about?
     За какво ви е грижа, пита красивата Шантал в своето фото-предизвикателство.
     В седмицата на изпитите сме - за 7 и 12 клас. Затова ще бъда кратка -
     Грижа ме е за образованието на децата ни. Точно така - нашите деца, децата на България.
I care about the education of our children. That's right - our children, the children of Bulgaria.
22. Change: This can be a hard one, so put your thinking cap on. How can you show change in a photo?
Аз избрах това. / I chose this.

23. PJs: Pyjamas, we all wear them? {Except you nudists!} so share them. Please.

Коледа. Рано сутринта Влади проверява какво има под елхата. Облечен е във вечерен костюм, наречен още - пижама. Шегувам се!
Christmas. Early morning Vlady check what's under the Christmas tree. He is dressed in a dinner suit, also called - pajamas. Just kidding!

24. Go: A green light means go, but what else symbolises this energetic word?
     Вървях през парка, когато видях майка ми да седи на тази пейка, под върбата. Много се зарадвах и направих тази снимка!
     I was walking through the park when I saw my mother sitting on this bench under the willow. I was very happy I did this picture!
***
Lucky Snapping in 2013
Nostalgia Challenge.. Party On!

      Срещнах тези две момчета в автобуса. Вниманието ми бе привлечено от това красиво глухарче. От разговора между тях, разбрах, че отиват на среща с момичета. Предстоеше им страхотна вечер!
       - Момчета, чудесни цветя! Трябва да ги снимам! Ще ви оставя снимката в " " сладкарница.
       - Аз съм нов за България - отговори момчето със синята тениска. - Не познавам града.
       - Аз знам къде е  - каза неговият приятел.
       Пожелаваме си приятна вечер и се разделяме. Всъщност те слизат, а аз разбирам че съм пропуснала спирката си. Оставам в автобуса и продължавам да си мисля каква приятна изненада - да получиш глухарче!
I met two teens on the bus. My attention was drawn to this beautiful dandelion. From the conversation between them, I knew they were going at a party. I thought - they will have a great experience!
- Guys, great flowers! I need to photograph them! Will leave you the photo in "N" cafe.
- I'm new to Bulgaria - answered the boy in the blue shirt. - I don't know the city.
- I know where it is - said his friend.
They get off the bus, I understand that I missed my bus stop.
What a pleasant surprise - to get dandelion!



Това е Влади на парти по случай рожден ден.
This is Vlady at a party to celebrate the birthday.


Моят малък тигър.. / My little tiger ..

24 May

The Feast of our alphabet

24 May 2008

" О, влез в историята веч,
едно със другите славяни
кръстосай дух със огнен меч! "


" Together with the other Slavic

Cross your spirit with a fire sword!" 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zIOMzYClWs0

5 коментара:

  1. Vladi was so cute when he was a little boy ! Nice photos, love your tree. Have a nice week-end ! xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. I love that photo of Vlady :) Great to catch your Mum under the tree. xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I always enjoy my photographic tours of bulgaria through your photographic lens. Blessings my friend!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Love both parts 2 and 3 of nostalgia and such lovely photos too and lovely to get a glimpse of you and your husband too xxx

    I am still keeping up with FSM but decided to just put them on Facebook and not my blog....I think, may change my mind!!!!

    ОтговорИзтриване