Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

събота, 15 юни 2013 г.

Day 15 & Let's reflect - June III

Photo a day
15. From above: Stand on a chair, climb some stairs – just find a way to get high and take a photo looking down.
 
      В събота бяхме на гости на свекърва ми.
      С това мое изпълнение - качване боса върху стола успях да втрещя сестрата на мъжа ми.  Добре, че тогава свекърва ми не беше в стаята. Отново ми се наложи да обяснявам, че задачата е била такава - От високо и още - качете се върху  стола.

On Saturday, we had to visit my mother in law.
       With that my performance - barefoot on the chair I was dumbfounded to my sister  in law.
Good  that my mother in law wasn't in the room. Again I had to explain that I have an assignment
- High and more -
Stand on a chair.
Ето какво ме чакаше на масата - Превъзходна мелба!
Here's what was waiting for me on the table - superb Melba!
***
Lucky Snapping in 2013
Let's reflect - June

      В късния следобед двамата с Влади отидохме във Военно-историческия музей. Там имаше празник за " Деня на бащата". Нашият татко остана вкъщи да почива, а ние прекарахме два незабравими часа в музея и в парка.
      In the late afternoon both with Vlady went to Military History Museum. There was a celebration for the "Father's Day". Our father stayed home to rest, and we spent two unforgettable hours in the museum and the park.






***
Вечерта гледахме страхотен френски филм. In the evening we watched the great French film.
Farewell (2009)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар