Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

петък, 11 октомври 2013 г.

Let's reflect challenge - October - Friday

Let's reflect challenge - October

fudge cake
fruit salad
fish
frappe
fricasee

 ***

Tarator - cold cucumber soup.
 
Cold jellied pork meat and garlic. Made for me by my sister!

Бъркани яйца. / Scrambled eggs.

 

 Hurray! 

 My picture in the magazine "House and Garden"!
The contest - "The cute grandchild of Grandma!"
First image is posted here on my blog.
Моя снимка в списание " Къща и градина"!
Конкурсът -  " На баба сладура"!
За първи път снимката е публикувана тук в моя блог.





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар