Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

понеделник, 7 октомври 2013 г.

Let's reflect challenge - October - Monday Update

"This month, our challenge's word starts with I and it's going to be
IRRESISTIBLE
This is such a positive word as it only has to do with the nicest things."  

 Anne

Let's reflect challenge - October


Monday
... some foods that begin with the letter M?
 Muffin
Milk
Macaroni
Mousse
Meatballs
Mars
Mozzarella cheese

meat
moussaka
mushrooms
 ***
     My idea was to find milfyoy - Millefeuille (hundred leaves)
/Thank you, Anne! I did not know how to write it./
 but in our confectionery no longer offer this cake
Recipe and photo here. This dessert is /made/ with a puff pastry and custard powder

 I made this dessert on Friday - but put some cocoa in the cream / my men don't like yellow cream! / 
And I poured with chocolate on top instead of powdered sugar. Despite this camouflage, my son and husband refused to eat it! It was very tasty, but looked terrible after cutting! 
/I think my mistake was that I was in a hurry!/ 
 I ate this dessert SOLO - Now I'm 3 pounds heavier!

     Направих в петък такъв десерт - но сложих какао в крема / моите мъже не обичат жълт крем!/ и отгоре залях с шоколад, вместо пудра захар. Въпреки тази маскировка, моите син и съпруг отказаха да ядат "това"! Беше много вкусно, но изглеждаше ужасно, след нарязване!  
Мисля, че моята грешка бе, че  бързах и залях с крема горещите още блатове! Те се сплескаха в последствие!/
***
Ето моите предложения за ИЗКУШЕНИЯ / НЕУСТОИМО
Here are my suggestions for IRRESISTIBLE
  Muffin
 Rosehip Marmalade & Mars

7 коментара:

  1. Borqna, I didn't realize when I first read, but what you call Milfyoy is what we call Millefeuille (hundred leaves). It is so delicious !!! Shame on your men for not liking it !!! Don't be sad for the 3 pounds, I would have eaten it alone too ! xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you, Anne! I didn't know how to write it.
      And Google translator and Google-Bulgaria doesn't help me!
      Millefeuille - This is one of my favorite dessert!
      Thank you!

      Изтриване
  2. LOL at all those M's and all these foods put weight on too so a BIG NO to me :(

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I like the look of millefeulle. You found lots of M's

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. That looks delicious but I just couldn't eat any of it. xx

    ОтговорИзтриване